Feel like you're in the tropics even when you're not! Coiling Coral Clusters has amazing texture and looks a bit intimidating to wear but it is very comfy. This tutorial will show you how to work with beads that have very tiny holes and how to incorporate them with beads that fit on the commonly used 0.5mm braiding cord.
DISCLAIMER: Not for beginners!
The bracelet and necklace pictured in the listing are examples of items made using the tutorial and are not part of the listing. The tutorial is for the kumihimo braiding technique and pattern, NOT the netted bezel and peyote bail pendant.
The tutorial package is five files and includes:
1. Read Me First - A brief history of Kumihimo, important terminology to know and DIY Kumihimo Weight instructions.
2. Kongo Gumi - Fiber only and beaded instructions
3. Kumihimo Endings – Glue On and Attach a Cone
4. Special Start Kumihimo Ending – Bury a Wire Loop
5. Pattern Specific Supplies and Loading Chart
Coiling Coral Clusters Kumihimo Tutorial and Pattern
This product is delivered digitally. You will be redirected to a download page immediately after purchase:
- The files will be compressed in a .zip folder. After downloading, please right-click on the "Pacific Patina - Pattern Name.zip" file and select "Extract All." You can then safely delete the .zip file.