Edo Yatsu, also known as Hollow braid is an 8 element structure that is incredibly versatile! This tutorial give you the complete start to finish instructions for this beautiful braid and 3 variations. If you are interested in Kumihimo and a member of Facebook you can find this tutorial free! This pattern was designed to celebrate the 2000 member milestone of Kumihimo "New Dimensions" https://www.facebook.com/groups/777090989025312/ Consider joining a great group that is all about Kumihimo!
The jewelry pictured in the listing are examples of items made using the tutorial and is not part of the listing.
The tutorial package is four files and includes:
1. Read Me First - A brief history of Kumihimo, important terminology to know and DIY Kumihimo Weight instructions
2. Kongo Gumi - Fiber only and beaded instructions
3. Kumihimo Endings – Glue On and Attach a Cone
4. Pattern Specific Supplies and Loading Chart
Edo Yatsu (Hollow Braid) Pattern - 3 Variations
This product is delivered digitally. You will be redirected to a download page immediately after purchase:
- The files will be compressed in a .zip folder. After downloading, please right-click on the "Pacific Patina - Pattern Name.zip" file and select "Extract All." You can then safely delete the .zip file.