Bring in Spring with cherry blossoms! This pattern includes three variations of the pattern that play with the "branch" of the cherry tree: Single Branch, Thick Branch and Many Branches. This pattern was inspired by the many bead crochet patterns on the internet depicting cherry blossoms that I have been captivated by for quite some time. I just knew I had to create a kumihimo version!
The jewelry pictured in the listing are examples of items made using the tutorial and are not part of the listing.
The tutorial package is five files and includes:
1. Read Me First - A brief history of Kumihimo, important terminology to know and DIY Kumihimo Weight instructions.
2. Kongo Gumi - Fiber only and beaded instructions
3. Kumihimo Endings – Glue On and Attach a Cone
4. Special Start Kumihimo Ending – Bury a Wire Loop
5. Pattern Specific Supplies and Loading Chart
Kumihimo Cherry Blossoms: 3 Pattern Variations
This product is delivered digitally. You will be redirected to a download page immediately after purchase:
- The files will be compressed in a .zip folder. After downloading, please right-click on the "Pacific Patina - Pattern Name.zip" file and select "Extract All." You can then safely delete the .zip file.