I call this the Geode Pattern because it reminds me of what you find when you cut open a geode rock; a gorgeous variety of crystals! This pattern is extremely versatile and works with almost any type of top drilled beads. It is excellent for "leftovers" or small quantities of expensive beads as it uses only 18-20 of each bead in the focal portion.
The tutorial package is five files and includes:
1. Read Me First - A brief history of Kumihimo, important terminology to know and DIY Kumihimo Weight instructions.
2. Kongo Gumi - Fiber only and beaded instructions
3. Kumihimo Endings – Glue On and Attach a Cone
4. Special Start Kumihimo Ending – Bury a Wire Loop
5. Pattern Specific Supplies and Loading Chart
Kumihimo Geode Pattern
This product is delivered digitally. You will be redirected to a download page immediately after purchase:
- The files will be compressed in a .zip folder. After downloading, please right-click on the "Pacific Patina - Pattern Name.zip" file and select "Extract All." You can then safely delete the .zip file.