Ombre Kumihimo! I love leftovers don't you? The Ombre pattern is perfect for those small amounts of leftover beads you just don't know what to do with as the 6.5 inch length uses 72 or less of each color of bead! Includes bead pattern loading instructions for three different lengths; 6.5, 7.5 and 17 inches.
The bracelets pictured in the listing are examples of items made using the tutorial and are not part of the listing.
The tutorial package is five files and includes:
1. Read Me First - A brief history of Kumihimo, important terminology to know and DIY Kumihimo Weight instructions.
2. Kongo Gumi - Fiber only and beaded instructions
3. Kumihimo Endings – Glue On and Attach a Cone
4. Special Start Kumihimo Ending – Bury a Wire Loop
5. Pattern Specific Supplies and Loading Chart
Ombre Kumihimo Pattern
This product is delivered digitally. You will be redirected to a download page immediately after purchase:
- The files will be compressed in a .zip folder. After downloading, please right-click on the "Pacific Patina - Pattern Name.zip" file and select "Extract All." You can then safely delete the .zip file.