A little inspiration from Vincent Van Gogh and the Starry Night Kumihimo pattern was born! Completing this pattern really perked me up because the pattern is so fun. Intertwined spirals move across the braid. This could get very interesting with different bead choices!
The bracelets pictured in the listing are examples of items made using the tutorial and are not part of the listing.
The tutorial package is five files that includes:
1. Read Me First - A brief history of Kumihimo, important terminology to know and DIY Kumihimo Weight instructions.
2. Kongo Gumi - Fiber only and beaded instructions
3. Kumihimo Endings – Glue On and Attach a Cone
4. Special Start Kumihimo Ending – Bury a Wire Loop
5. Pattern Specific Supplies and Loading Chart
Starry Night (Van Gogh) Kumihimo Pattern
This product is delivered digitally. You will be redirected to a download page immediately after purchase:
- The files will be compressed in a .zip folder. After downloading, please right-click on the "Pacific Patina - Pattern Name.zip" file and select "Extract All." You can then safely delete the .zip file.