Designed exclusively for the 2015 Texas Kumihimo Retreat, now available for all in 2016! The core technique allows you to add the tulip beads while braiding. No extra stitching after you braid, just finish the ends and you have an amazing piece ready to wear, gift or sell.
This is an intermediate level beaded braid tutorial. It is recommended that you have prior experience with eight element beaded kongo gumi. If you do not have prior experience the files included with this tutorial provide beginner instructions.
The jewelry pictured in the listing are examples of items made using the tutorial and are not part of the listing.
The tutorial package is five files and includes:
1. Read Me First - A brief history of Kumihimo, important terminology to know and DIY Kumihimo Weight instructions.
2. Kongo Gumi - Fiber only and beaded instructions
3. Kumihimo Endings – Glue On and Attach a Cone
4. Special Start Kumihimo Ending – Bury a Wire Loop
5. Pattern Specific Supplies and Loading Chart
Texas Tulips Kumihimo Pattern & Tutorial
This product is delivered digitally. You will be redirected to a download page immediately after purchase:
- The files will be compressed in a .zip folder. After downloading, please right-click on the "Pacific Patina - Pattern Name.zip" file and select "Extract All." You can then safely delete the .zip file.