Technically not inspired by the Pacific (my maiden name is Cornish though!) but there was a request for a beaded Union Jack pattern and here it is. Show your United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland pride with an eye catching kumihimo creation.
The jewelry pictured in the listing are examples of items made using the tutorial and are not part of the listing.
The tutorial package is five files and includes:
1. Read Me First - A brief history of Kumihimo, important terminology to know and DIY Kumihimo Weight instructions.
2. Kongo Gumi - Fiber only and beaded instructions
3. Kumihimo Endings – Glue On and Attach a Cone
4. Special Start Kumihimo Ending – Bury a Wire Loop
5. Pattern Specific Supplies and Loading Chart
Union Jack UK Flag Kumihimo Pattern
This product is delivered digitally. You will be redirected to a download page immediately after purchase:
- The files will be compressed in a .zip folder. After downloading, please right-click on the "Pacific Patina - Pattern Name.zip" file and select "Extract All." You can then safely delete the .zip file.